DRDO RCI Recruitment 2023: Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), RESEARCH CENTRE IMARAT, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex, Vignyana Kancha, Hyderabad – 500 069 has released a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice.
Research Centre Imarat (RCI) a premier laboratory of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex, DRDO invites online applications from young and meritorious Indian Nationals for the Engagement of Apprentices (Graduate, Diploma and ITI) for a period of One year.
The name of the posts are: –
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma)
- Trade Apprentice ITI pass out (NCVT / SCVT Affiliation)
The age limit for the applications of DRDO –in detail below;
Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age as on 01-June-2023.
Educational Qualification for DRDO RCI Recruitment:
What is the educational qualification for the applications of DRDO RCI –in detail below;
Graduate Apprentice –
B.E/B.Tech in [ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Chemical ]
Technician Apprentice (Diploma) –
Diploma in [ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Chemical ]
Trade Apprentice ITI pass out (NCVT / SCVT Affiliation) –
Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Mechanic-Diesel, Electronics-Mechanic, Electrician, Library-Assistant and COPA(Computer Operator and Programming Assistant)
Salary Amount (Stipend):
The salary amount for the applications of DRDO RCI –in detail below;
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/- p.m.
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma) – Rs.8000/- p.m.
- Trade Apprentice ITI pass out (NCVT / SCVT Affiliation) – As per Govt. Norms
Documents to be carried:
- Signed printout of the Application submitted in the website.
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma / ITI Final Mark sheet/ Provisional.
- Degree / provisional Degree / Diploma / ITI certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- PWD Certificate (if applicable).
- Any Photo ID card issued by Govt. of India like PAN Card / Voter ID / Driving License.
- Aadhar Card (Mandatory).
- Copy of first page of Bank Pass Book (State Bank of India, Preferable).
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a Civil Assistant Surgeon.
- Two Passport size photographs.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of DRDO RCI:
How to apply for the recruitment of Defence Research & Development Organisation (RCI) –in detail below;
Firstly, go to the official website of DRDO: Link
Then, do registration of B.E / B.Tech / Diploma candidates on www.mhrdnats.gov.in and ITI trade apprentices on www.apprenticeshipindia.org is mandatory and must possess a valid registration number before filling up application form.
Secondly, click on the link below –
Thirdly, fill up the application form
Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
At last, submit it.
The selection process for the recruitment of DRDO RCI –in detail below;
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories will be applicable as per provision of Apprentices Act 1961, Apprentice Rules, 1992 and Apprenticeship (Amendment) Rules, 2019
- Selection will be made on the basis of Academic Merit / Written Test / Interview as required, subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
- Details of Shortlisted Candidates for certificate verification will be published in What’s New section on https://drdo.gov.in/ or informed via E-mail id mentioned in the bio-data for correspondence. 4. Candidates are required to bring Original and Self-attested copy of the documents mentioned below during document verification/joining
Important Dates & Links for DRDO RCI Recruitment:
Last date of application: The last date for receipt of online application is 20 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement in Employment News.
Official Website of DRDO: Link
Official Notification: Download