Railway Recruitment 2023: RRC recruitment notification for thousands of posts in railways. It is known that candidates can apply from any part of the country. All those unemployed youths dream of becoming a railway job, Then this dream is going to be fulfilled. All the unemployed youths who are willing to apply for the respective recruitment then read below till the end to know more details about the application. Below will be a detailed discussion about the vacancies, application process, and recruitment process.
Read More: WB Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2023 | Recruitment of staff in districts of West Bengal
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the organization
|Name of the Posts
||RRC/WR/01/2022 Apprentice (26/05/2022)
|Total Number of Available Vacancies
|Opening date of applications(Released)
|Closing date for application
||Central Govt Jobs
|Apply Online Link
||Available on 28.05.2022
|Railway Recruitment 2023 notification
||Official Notification Pdf
RRC Western Railway Vacancy 2022
- Post Names: Apprentices
- Total Number of Vacancies: 3612 posts
Distribution of RRC WR Apprentice Vacancy 2022
|Name of the ITI Trades
||No of Vacancy
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle
|Refrigerator (AC – Mechanic)
How To Apply For Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://www.rrc-wr.com/
- On the home page, click on the “ Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for the year 2022-23.” link
- Read the full details provided in the official Western Railway Apprentice Notification 2022
- Ensure the eligibility and hit the “Apply Online”
- Enter all the required details in the RRC WR Apprentice Application Form 2022
- Pay the fee online and upload the required documents like the National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT, SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet, consolidated ITI mark sheet of all semesters of the trade, photograph, and signature, etc
- Verify all the details once before the final submission of the form
- Take a printout and keep the hard copy for future reference.
- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination is a system with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from the recognized Board.
- TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS: ITI certificate affiliated with NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade